Are you looking for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 price in Bangladesh? Alright, the current price of Redmi Note 10 starts from 19,999 for 4/64 GB. Checkout the blog and get information about Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 all variants price in Bangladesh, its model and specifications and overall performance, reviews and ratings.
- 1 Highlights of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Price in Bangladesh
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 price globally
- 4 Key features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 full specifications
- 6 Pros & Cons of Redmi Note 10
- 7 Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 11
- 8 Final words
- 9 FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 What is the price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 128?
- 9.2 What is the price of redmi 10 5G mobile in Bangladesh?
- 9.3 What is special about Xiaomi Redmi Note 10?
- 9.4 Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 a good choice?
- 9.5 Why is the Redmi Note 10 better than the Note 11?
- 9.6 How much is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 in Bangladesh?
- 9.7 Which is the best Redmi Note 10 or 10 Pro?
- 9.8 Which is better Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 11 Pro?
- 9.9 What is the speed of the Redmi Note 10?
- 9.10 What is the price of the Redmi Note 10 fingerprint in Bangladesh?
- 9.11 Q: Does Redmi 10 have 5G Support?
- 9.12 Q: How many sensors does the Redmi 10 have?
Highlights of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a budget friendly smartphone that comes with 6.43 inches Full HD Super AMOLED screen. Redmi Note 10 is released in March, 2021. The smartphone has a center punch-hole design on the front and the display is protected by a 3rd generation Gorilla Glass. This smartphone comes with 3 variants such as – 4/64 GB, 4/128 GB, 6/128 GB. Check out the current market price and specification of the smartphone from our website.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Price in Bangladesh
The official price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 starts from 19,999 BDT for 4/64GB. Check out the official & Unofficial price of the 3 variants of this smartphone here-
|19,999 BDT 4/64 GB|
|20,999 BDT 4/128 GB|
|22,999 BDT 6/128 GB|
|16000 BDT 4/64 GB (ind.global)|
|17000 BDT 4/64 GB (int. global)|
|19000 BDT 6/128 GB (ind.global)|
|20000 BDT 6/128 GB (int.global)|
NB: Some prices may not be similar to today’s market rate. Additional vat should be added. The Unofficial price may vary from shop to shop.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 price globally
Key features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Redmi Note 10 is a budget and user friendly smartphone with some innovative features. Check out the key features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
- 6.43 inches Full HD Super AMOLED screen
- Protected display with 3rd generation gorilla glass
- 13 Mp front camera
- 4k Ultra HD video recording
- 5000 mAh big battery with a 33W fast charging solution
- 2.2 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 612 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11 nm) chipset
- side-mounted fingerprint sensor etc.
Other key features are USB type-C, Dual SIM, face unlock, Infrared etc.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 full specifications
|First Released||March 2021|
|Color||Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), Aqua Green (Lake Green)|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||✖ (IP53, dust and splash protection)|
|Dimensions||160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 millimetres|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080 x 2400 pixels (409 ppi)|
|Technology||Super AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Features||Multitouch, 450 nits / 1100 nits|
|Resolution||Quad 48+8+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, HDR, 118º ultrawide, macro, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD (2160p)|
|Features||F/2.5, HDR, 1/3.06″, 1.12µm & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging (50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min)|
|Operating System||Android 11 (MIUI 12)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)|
|RAM||4 / 6 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.0 GHz|
|ROM||64 / 128 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Pros & Cons of Redmi Note 10
Want to know the pros and cons of the Redmi Note 10 smartphone? Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of an electrical device helps to determine the purchase decision. So, check out the pros and cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 here-
- Vibrant and sharp display with an AMOLED panel
- Versatile camera setup including a high-resolution primary sensor, an ultra-wide-angle lens, a macro lens, and a depth sensor
- 5000 mAh large battery capacity
- It supports fast charging
- Smooth performance for day-to-day tasks, gaming, and multitasking
- User interface is based on Android
- Build quality may not be as premium as more expensive smartphones
- May not have NFC (Near Field Communication) support
- Low-Light Photography
- Pre-installed with some bloatware or unwanted apps
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 11
Nowadays the most common question on google is that: Is the new Redmi Note 11 upgrade or downgrade the older version Xiaomi Redmi Note 10? Redmi Note 11 is the updated version of Redmi Note 10. The key differences between Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 & Redmi Note 11 is given below.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10||Xiaomi Redmi Note 11|
|Display||6.43 inches, 1080 x 2400p (Full HD+), Super AMOLED||6.6 inches, 1080 x 2400p (Full HD+), IPS LCD|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 678, octa-core 2.2 GHz||Mediatek Dimensity 810, octa-core 2.4 GHz|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS|
|Camera||Quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP, f/1.8 + f/2.2 + f/2.4 + f/2.413 MP f/2.5 front camera||Dual 50 + 2 MP16 MP front camera|
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a budget friendly and user-friendly smartphone for young generations. The exciting color variants and price specification prompts the young generation to purchase this smartphone. This blog contains the current price, specification and features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. If you are thinking of purchasing this smartphone, hopefully, this blog will help you a lot.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 128?
Ans: The Redmi Note 10 pro 6/128 GB current price is 29,999 BDT.
What is the price of redmi 10 5G mobile in Bangladesh?
Ans: The current Redmi 10 5G mobile price in Bangladesh starts from BDT 20,999.
What is special about Xiaomi Redmi Note 10?
Ans: The Key specification of Redmi Note 10 is-
• 6.43 inches Full HD Super AMOLED screen
• Protected display with 3rd generation gorilla glass
• 13 Mp front camera
• 4k Ultra HD video recording
• 5000 mAh big battery with a 33W fast charging solution
• 2.2 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 612 GPU
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11 nm) chipset
• side-mounted fingerprint sensor etc.
Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 a good choice?
Ans: Yes, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 may not have more fancy specifications, which its Pro variants tout, but unless you have the need and a budget for those, I would say this gets the job done.
Why is the Redmi Note 10 better than the Note 11?
Ans: Redmi Note 11 has a better camera and hardware department and Redmi Note 10 has a better display.
How much is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 in Bangladesh?
Ans: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 price in Bangladesh starts from 19,999 BDT 4/64 GB, 20,999 BDT 4/128 GB, 22,999 BDT 6/128 GB.
Which is the best Redmi Note 10 or 10 Pro?
Ans: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro promises a lot more when it comes to performance. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, coupled with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
Which is better Redmi Note 10 vs Redmi Note 11 Pro?
Ans: The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and its Snapdragon 695 appear to have about a 15% CPU performance advantage over the Snapdragon 732G-powered Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
What is the speed of the Redmi Note 10?
Ans: The Redmi Note 10 is especially equipped with an octa-core CPU with a clock speed of up to 2.2GHz, and a powerful ARM Mali G57 GPU. This processor ensures smooth operation and makes for a flawless user experience.
What is the price of the Redmi Note 10 fingerprint in Bangladesh?
Ans: The Redmi Note 10 fingerprint price in Bangladesh starts from BDT 19,999 to BDT 22,999.
Q: Does Redmi 10 have 5G Support?
Ans: No. The Xiaomi Redmi 10 only supports 2G, 3G & 4G.
Q: How many sensors does the Redmi 10 have?
Ans: The Xiaomi Redmi 10 comes with Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, and Fingerprint Scanner.